4.27.2006

Tag, I'm It

I've been so busy at work and I have some evil virus, so no time for a real post today. But here's six random fact about me brought to you by Sunnie, who roped me into this tagging game:

1. I do not eat leftovers (unless it is something that tastes better after a day or two, like spaghetti or chili). Just the idea turns my stomach.

2. I ran the Chicago Marathon in 1999. After the race I did not run again for almost a year. I gained 25 pounds during that year. Now when I run, it is usually 5 miles or less.

3. I am an iPod/iTunes junkie. I have 3,905 songs on my iPod.

4. I wear “fusion” hair extentions. I wore braids in college and a jheri curl in high school and my first year of college.

5. I sing classical music and I plan to audition for the Lyric Opera Chorus every year until I get in. I also play the flute and the piano (a little). I own a guitar but I don't know how to play it (yet).

6. I was a lazy student but I managed to score a 30 on my ACT exam.

Now I guess it's my turn to tag someone....but after catching up on everyone's blogs, it looks like we all have been tagged!
So, if you are reading this and you have not been tagged, here are the instructions:


1. Go write 6 random or weird facts/things/etc. about yourself in my comment box and on your blog, then tag six more people! Even if your not tagged, leave at least one interesting fact about yourself.

2. Then leave a comment that says "You are tagged" in their comments telling them to read your blog.

Hopefully I will have a real post tomorrow.

3 Comments:

Blogger soralis said...

Wow a marathon, that's impressive, hell 5 miles is impresive too!

Take care

9:46 PM  
Blogger Family Ties said...

Now if I can just run a block :) lol

7:42 AM  
Blogger songbird36 said...

Shoot, looking at my chunky bee-hind now, you'd never guess I ever even leave my couch!

9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie
« chicago blogs »
Blogs By Black Women