4.13.2006

Eye Update

I went to the eye doc yesterday. She said that my eyes are irritated lately because of allergies. So I won’t be going blind today. :-) I also confirmed that I did have keratitis a few months ago. But it probably was not of the fungal variety. I’ll probably still have my hubby send a letter to B&L, just to see what they say. And to be safe, I got new lenses, a new case and a new brand of solution.

Here’s the link to the FDA announcement. (Thanks, UtRus!)
http://www.fda.gov/cdrh/safety/041006-keratitis.html

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well thank goodness you won't be going blind. I have terrible vision and am terrified that one day I will go blind. My doctor laughed at me when I asked him about it, so I don't think that I will be going blind today either. :o)But I threw out my Renu got new stuff.

11:22 AM  
Blogger YouGuysKnow said...

whew!! that's good news about your eyes. still scary though. happy spring and hugs to you!

1:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WEll good thing you can see! LAWD! Now you can still read my email hhehehehe xoxoxoxo

8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie
« chicago blogs »
Blogs By Black Women