3.14.2006

Thanks, Sunnie

Just wanted to give a quick shout out to Sunnie for showing me love on her blogs. And thanks to all of you for your kind thoughts, support and comments regarding my miscarriage.

TMI Alert!I went back to the doc on Monday and things are definitely declining. It's just a matter of time. It really sucks that it can take several weeks for the actual miscarriage to take place. I have not had any bleeding or cramping yet...my body just does not want to let this go. They want me to come back next week for more bloodwork & another ultrasound. I am still going through a wide range of emotions every day. I really need to take some time off work, but I'm trying to wait until I either start bleeding or until I schedule a d&c. I'd rather not have a d&c because I don't want to risk having any scar tissue that could complicate things later.

For now I am going to focus on healing (physically and emotionally) and some lifestyle changes. I need to lay off the junk food and get back to the gym. And I want to start running again. I know that running goes against what most doctors recommend when you are ttc. But thanks to all of the hormones, I have porked up to 180 lbs and that cannot be good. I know that 10 lbs is due to the hormones, but the rest is pure cake, cookies and ice cream. If I could lose even 5-10 lbs before we do another round I think that would help. I doubt that I have to worry about losing too much body fat right now. I have plenty to spare.

1 Comments:

Blogger Family Ties said...

Well if you were an opera singer like you're supposed to be, you'd be somewhere singing arias and not worried about taking time off :)

But until that time...it would be good to take even a Friday off just to veg out with the hubby and just relax. Since Flav is off, can I get you to watch College Hill? It is just disgusting! hehehe

Know that I am thinking of you and praying for your strength as you take this almost unbearable journey. God is with you..when you can't see Him or feel Him even in this calamity.

*hugs and love to you*

5:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie
« chicago blogs »
Blogs By Black Women