3.06.2006

Praying for a Miracle

Today I went back to the RE for blood and ultrasound. I got the "good" technician and she could see the endometrial sack and the yolk sack. My beta hcg is still rising but not doubling as it should. The tech last week could not see the yolk sack at all. Of course, last week she couldn't even see my uterus.

So when the nurse called me today, she said that this is very unusual that they could see the yolk sack today. Things are still progressing very slowly, so they want me to come back on Thursday. They don't want me to go back on my meds, but she said I should continue the prenatal vitamin just in case. I told her about my difficulty with the one technician, and she said she would let the doctor know.

I realize the doctor does not want to give me false hope. And I don't know if they would admit to making a mistake. From what I've read, when things progress slowly like this, it usually means miscarriage. But I still believe that God can work a miracle. And that is what I am praying for.

1 Comments:

Blogger Family Ties said...

I am speechless, but in prayer for you, sweetie.

7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie
« chicago blogs »
Blogs By Black Women