2.20.2007

Not Out of the Woods Yet

So the good news is that there is a little embryo in there and it did actually implant far away from my big fibroid. It measured at 5 weeks, which is small, but within an acceptable range. We will know more when I go for another ultrasound next week. I stopped bleeding last Thursday and all was well over the weekend. The bad news is that I started bleeding again this afternoon. Overall, I had about two hours of "maybe this pg will stick this time" before I felt that all too familiar feeling in my nether regions.

It makes me so mad that every tidbit of good news is shrouded in bs when you are infertile. I am off to the couch for now to see if I can stave off my feelings of impending doom for another week.

4 Comments:

Blogger Hopeful Mother said...

I'm sorry that this has to be so hard, and it can't just be simple good news.

I will be praying for you...

6:46 PM  
Blogger Samantha said...

Hoping for the best that your news will be positive next week. I wish it was easier for you.

7:03 PM  
Blogger JW said...

Oh no Songbird, I really hope the bleeding stops and that your little embie grows nice and strong. I'll be thinking of you.

3:18 PM  
Blogger x said...

I hope that you are doing well and that the good news keeps coming.

6:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie
« chicago blogs »
Blogs By Black Women