2.08.2007

BFP....Maybe??

February 8, 2007
I went for my second beta test this morning. Now we wait. I don’t know how I am expected to function at work today. Normally I would take a day off to wait for the phone call. But since I just took several days off to go to Miami, I figured I should just suck it up and come in today.

This morning I was a little crampy when I woke up. For the past few days, I’ve had some fluttering in my nether regions. Also, a little nausea yesterday and today. I am also experiencing a twinge here and there and that tingling sensation in my uterus that I got last time. Are these symptoms or is that the progesterone talking? Or did I eat some bad cheese? I seriously might lose my mind between now and three o’clock.

Update:
The clinic called. Beta HCG=14. This result was unexpected. I will start with the he.parin shots tonight and go back for another blood test on Monday to see if my beta rises appropriately. I am really stunned, as I was expecting to run out of here with tears in my eyes today. I didn’t expect that they would be tears of joy. I know the number is not high, but for now, this cycle still has possibilities.

4 Comments:

Blogger Hopeful Mother said...

I really hope this is just a late implanter and that your next test shows a good doubling number.

You are in my thoughts!

9:29 AM  
Blogger x said...

I am glad that you got some hopeful news and I hope things continue in that direction.

11:03 AM  
Blogger Ali said...

I'm thinking good thoughts for you and yours!!!

4:20 PM  
Blogger JW said...

Hi Songbird, I just found your blog. I'll be praying you numbers look lovely at the next test! Thinking of you!

3:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie
« chicago blogs »
Blogs By Black Women