1.30.2007

And Now We Wait

Remember all those eggs from the other day? Well only eight of them were actually mature and seven fertilized. I'm really surprised that we didn't have more viable eggs, but we have something, so I'm not complaining. We popped four of those in the oven yesterday. The other three are being cultivated to see if they make it to blast stage. If so, we will freeze them. For whatever reason, we don't seem to have much luck with the frozen embies, but you never know.

My baseline test is scheduled for next Tuesday, thank goodness. I don't know if I could wait for a full two weeks.

In the meantime, my hubby and I are still trying to get to the Super (Soul) Bowl this weekend without breaking the bank. I'll keep you posted. Miami or bust!

3 Comments:

Blogger soralis said...

Good luck and wishing you all the best!!!!! (And good luck with the tickets too!)

1:03 PM  
Blogger Hopeful Mother said...

Joining you in the wait, and wishing you all the best...

3:49 PM  
Blogger Stilla Momma said...

Going to Miami? Now that's a way to help that 2ww along! :)

Thinking of and praying for you!

2:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie
« chicago blogs »
Blogs By Black Women