1.23.2007

Cycle Update

Sometimes I can't believe that we are in the midst of our fifth cycle. If it doesn't work this time, I think I might be done. I am sick of this quest to have a baby consuming my life. I am sick of stupid shots. And pills. And wanding. Giant ovaries. ick. Nausea and fatigue with no guarantee of a baby at the end. Sick. of. it. all. (Okay, I might be having some sort of hormonal surge right now.)

Anyhow, besides feeling emotionally unstable right now, everything is still on track with this cycle. They saw about 12 follies at my last appointment, my lining is nice and thick and my E2 level is where it needs to be. I take the big shot of HCG tomorrow night and the retrieval is scheduled for Friday. If all goes well, the transfer will probably be on Monday. Right now, I need a nap. Wish me luck.

4 Comments:

Blogger soralis said...

My thoughts are with you. It's understandable that you are sick of all that is IVF.

Good luck and I am hoping this is the one for you.

Take care

6:50 AM  
Blogger x said...

Wishing you lots of luck!

10:16 AM  
Blogger Hopeful Mother said...

I, too, can understand why you want to be done cycling... it takes a lot out of a person.

You are just two days behind me... I had my retrieval on Wednesday - also about 12 follies.

Best of luck!

11:48 AM  
Blogger YouGuysKnow said...

good luck! and glad to see you, songbird! :) may this be the cycle for you.

10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie
« chicago blogs »
Blogs By Black Women