8.22.2006

The new magic number=6

The doc just called with my "fertilization report." Seven out of eight eggs were mature. Six of those actually fertilized. Hurray! If all continues to go well, we will do our transfer on Thursday.

Today's Gripe: I have this one friend who just does not get it. For the most part, I have given up talking to her about my situation altogether because she does not really listen and every time we talk about IVF, I have to explain everything again, from the beginning. for. the. 1,000th. time. But she will ask about it every now and then. Which is fine...I really do appreciate the concern. However, she always has some random, vague story about someone she knows who went to this place, clinic, resort and now they are pregnant. She never has any details about where they went and she will ask me, do you know anything about that? Please, fertile world, when you have to give out assvice, because I know it is just killing you to keep it to yourself, have your details in order. Do not call me with a bunch of questions and vague stories about people getting pregnant after spending a week on Mysterious Baby Island. That is all.

5 Comments:

Blogger Seri said...

Yah!!! Praying that at least one sticks for you!!!

2:50 PM  
Blogger soralis said...

Sounds great! Wishing you the best your transfer!

Take care

3:21 PM  
Blogger Hopeful Mother said...

Congrats on the fert numbers. Wishing you all the best for your transfer...

9:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! It does appear that we are only one day off from one another on our cycles. I just got my fertilized egg count, and six of mine fertilized too... and my ET is Friday...

Fingers, toes and legs crossed. I would braid my hair if I really believed all this crossing of things helped.

Best wishes, good luck, and take it easy!

12:32 PM  
Blogger Family Ties said...

Oh yeah :) That is looking REALLY GOOD!

I hope all works out. I will say a lil prayer for the 1/2 dozen brat pack :) hehehe

xoxoxo

12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie
« chicago blogs »
Blogs By Black Women