8.09.2006

All's Quiet on the Ovarian Front

I went for my baseline ultrasound…everything is quiet on the ovarian front. Today is my last day of caffeinated bliss, as I start stimulation tomorrow. I probably should have weaned myself weeks ago, but I am weak, oh so weak when it comes to that buzzy feeling I get from my grande iced chai or my peppermint mocha from Peete’s. YUM! At first I was going to say that caffeine has made me more productive, but that’s a lie. It really just keeps me from taking a nap in my office every day as soon as I arrive at work.

My friend K came through her surgery just fine. She was still a bit out of it from the anesthesia when I talked to her yesterday, but everything went fine. Her papillomas were benign. (yay!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie
« chicago blogs »
Blogs By Black Women