6.06.2006

Happy Birthday to Me

Yes, today is my birthday. I have heard all the jokes.

Work has been so busy that by the end of the day, I have had no interest in even looking at a computer, much less coming up with something intersting to post. We just finished our monster project last night. I swear if I don't get promoted this year, something is just wrong. Anyhoo, I plan to spend today catching up on my blog reading and watching some episodes of Nip Tuck on my company issued computer. I promise to write a real post before the end of the week, 'k?



You Are Grass Green

Down to earth and a bit of a hippie, you are very into nature and the outdoors.
You accept the world and people as they are. You don't try to change things.
You are also very comfortable with yourself, flaws and all.
Optimistic about the future, you feel like life is always getting better.

4 Comments:

Blogger Family Ties said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

You ar BLESSED to be born on June 6th. :) Who cares that it happens to end in 06 :) heheheh

xxoxooxoxox

6:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!! Enjoy your day!

6:32 PM  
Blogger x said...

Happy Belated Birthday. I hope you had a great day Miss Green Grass.

7:16 AM  
Blogger Family Ties said...

It is the end of the next week and you have not made a post :) *karatechop* lol

8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie
« chicago blogs »
Blogs By Black Women