8.02.2006

Feelin’ Hot, Hot, HOT

It was nearly 100 degrees yesterday in Chicago. This heat makes it that much more difficult to take a shot of Lupron every day. Our ac can barely keep up and we have central air! I have been waking up hot and sweaty for about a week now, and it ain’t pretty. Oh well, just another day in the life of this fertility-challenged gal. I finished my last BCP on Sunday, so AF should be here any second. Yesterday, I got my IVIg drugs in the mail. Monday I go for my baseline ultrasound and blood work. The following Monday, I go in for the IVIg infusion. For whatever reason, I think that this treatment will make me sick. I get nauseous just thinking about it. Or is that nausea from the prenatal vitamins? Gaah, who knows.

3 Comments:

Blogger soralis said...

I hope you don't get sick from the treatment.

Good luck with you cycle, I am crossing my fingers for you!

Take care

12:39 PM  
Blogger YouGuysKnow said...

i'm on Lupron too! a few hot flashes, whew. i go off BCP tomorrow, so i'm right with you! :) hugs and good luck with this cycle!

8:26 PM  
Blogger Family Ties said...

It's MONDAYYYYY! How did the appt go sweetie!?

5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie
« chicago blogs »
Blogs By Black Women