6.27.2005

Married!

Well, my brother’s wedding went of without a hitch, pretty much. The ceremony was beautiful. I even welled up a little even though I am NOT a crier. At the rehearsal I discovered that my brother included a very unflattering picture of me in the slide show presentation that was part of the ceremony. (My awkward years lasted from age 8 until I was 25.) While I recognize that I am very sensitive and emotional these days (thanks to Lupron) I was horrified…I wanted to run out of the sanctuary. I was just not in the mood to be the butt of the joke. But I sucked it up because it was my brother’s wedding and I wanted it to be perfect for him. But here is a message to my brother: There will be payback.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie
« chicago blogs »
Blogs By Black Women