4.20.2005

Just gimme a couple of toothpicks....

...to keep my eyes open. I am soooo sleepy today. Last night I did not sleep well because of BB’s incessant snoring. I can’t imagine anyone snoring louder than him. I read once that there is a spray used by folks in the army that stops snoring. (Can’t have soldiers keeping up all that noise in the trenches.) They really need to make this product available to the general public, cuz the nose strips don’t always work and I NEED MY SLEEP! *hmph*

Today I took part of the morning to get my hair done. Ahhh, nothing like a fresh relaxer. While I really admire all my sistahs who have gone au natural, I must admit that I LOVE my weave! It's unbeWEAVEable. Just weave me alone! (I know, I'm being silly...It's a side effect of my lack of sleep.)

Hopefully, I'll have something worthwhile to post tomorrow.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh... woe is she! I say if you don't like the snoring you can sleep on the couch! And it's 2005... and you are still wearing weave? Wow. Here's a tip: the 90's are over! >:) Hehehehe

9:23 AM  
Blogger songbird36 said...

Smartypants. *walks off in a huff*

9:26 AM  
Blogger Zoe said...

You guys are cute! I think weaves are cool . . . even if I am white. Do you watch The Amazing Race? If so than you will know what I am talking about. She had to shave off all of her beautiful hair!! Songbird, I wonder if your hubby has sleep apnea? My husband snores and he has some form of it. Is he always tired all of the time? You might want to check it out.

8:17 PM  
Blogger songbird36 said...

Zoe--I think he does have sleep apnea. But he is so used to going on 5 hrs of sleep and a giant coffee all week and catching up on the weekend...one day i'll get him to talk to a doctor about it.

Weave is cool! Despite what anonymous (aka, my younger brother) says. I actually have a fusion weave...works on black, white or any kind of hair.It's magic!

7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie
« chicago blogs »
Blogs By Black Women