3.07.2005

Back in the Saddle

Today I’m back at work. Woe is me. It was so lovely being at home doing nothing. (Doctor's orders!) Sleeping. Watching Oprah. Having meals delivered to my house. Ahhhh. I think he worst part about coming back is that I really don’t think I was missed. Only one person on my staff of eight actually stopped by my office to say anything to me. Had to go around and solicit info about what went on while I was away. None of those jive turkeys even bothered to ask how I am doing or how I enjoyed my time off. I always make a point of acknowledging people when they have been out for a while. My friend K summed it up for me. She said, “Don’t take it personally, but it SUCKS when to boss comes back to work.”
###

Me and the hubby are still riding the baby train. It’s really more like a rollercoaster. However, I am surprisingly much calmer about the whole IVF thing this time around. I truly believe it will work this time.
###

Totally changing the subject, bloggers beware!
http://www.chicagotribune.com/technology/sns-ap-fired-for-blogging,1,4368317.story?coll=chi-technology-hed

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie
« chicago blogs »
Blogs By Black Women