8.01.2007

Seven weeks, four days...

...and all is well on the baby front. The bb measured in at eight weeks during today's U/S and the heartrate is at 146. I did an IvIg/intralipid infusion on Friday, so hopefully that will keep these NK cells in check. These next few weeks are critical as this was about the time things went south before.

As far as symptoms go, I am nauseous all the time and my bo.obs are ENORMOUS. I have also had a headache off and on for the past few days. Overall, I seem to do better when I am able to get plenty of sleep. This involves taking a two hour nap after work and then going to bed by 10:30. Today I got to sleep in a little and it was luscious. I just pray that things continue to go well.

4 Comments:

Blogger LorMarie said...

All we can do is pray. I pray that God in His mercy sees how difficult and important this is for us so He will let us have our babies. Not only that, but to give us the peace of mind when we need it. You will be in my prayers.

7:27 AM  
Blogger Ali said...

Fantastic news! I haven't check in for awhile (I too have been taking something of a vacation from blogs). Congtratulations!!!!! Thinking good thoughts for you and yours.

2:22 PM  
Blogger soralis said...

Just catching up and praying for you.

9:51 AM  
Blogger Stilla Momma said...

Oh Lisa....things are sounding good so far. There is hope. :) I will rejoice in these rimes.

xooxox

12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie
« chicago blogs »
Blogs By Black Women