2.14.2006

Happy Valentine's Day!

My hubby was very good to me this year...he gave me some diamond earrings. We are going to dinner later, and I'm pretty sure there will be some flowers waiting for me when I get back from lunch. I gave him a leather coat...he was very excited.

However, all of that pales in comparison with the gift that we got yesterday. We found out that I am pregnant! The last two weeks of waiting were sooooo difficult. I had so many symptoms, but I wasn't convinced that it wasn't all in my head. Now I have to resist the urge to go buy a 20 pack of pregnancy tests...you know, just to make sure the doctor is right.

We decided not to tell our families yet...we want to get past the first trimester first. But I think people will start to figure it out before then. I mean, my boobs are HUGE. And my boo-tay seems to be spreading by the second. I just hope and pray for a healthy, happy pregnancy, and a healthy happy baby (or two). :-)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I AM SITTING HERE WITH TEARS IN MY EYES! MY JAW DROPPED!

Who cares about the coat, the earrings or anything!

You're gonna be a momma, girl!

I am sooooooooooooo happy for you!

WOW!

JUST WOW! :)

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxx

God is so amazing!

I pray for a happy, healthy pregnancy! xoxoxoxox

XXX

4:01 PM  
Blogger songbird36 said...

Thanks so much for all your prayers, Funkee-D. Just another reminder that NOTHING is too hard for God.

7:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey hey! Congratulations! Here's you're new family! :-D I hope you have a great, healthy, and wonderful pregnancy.

11:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wowee, congrats to you and the hubby!

12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

The WeatherPixie
« chicago blogs »
Blogs By Black Women